- microeconomics and behavioral economics (rationality, choice, decision theories);
- macroeconomics (business cycles, economic growth and happiness);
- cognitive and positive psychology (emotions, phenomenon of happiness);
- philosophy (consciousness and brain, shifts in personal worldview).
Currently working on:
- «Quarantine economics: Is lockdown effective and how much does it сost» (based on my BSc thesis);
- «Modelling the Dunning-Kruger effect» (with Murat Mamyshev);
- mathematical theory of happiness and motivation.
If you are interested in any of these topics, I would be glad to talk to you. Just drop me a message.